Prep Dig Volleyball Scout
About Prep Dig
Prep Dig (www.prepdig.com) is the most comprehensive resource for high school volleyball across the country. Our scouts provide content, player rankings, and event coverage year-round. Prep Dig also plans and executes volleyball tournaments and showcases.
Prep Dig is owned by Prep Network, the same company that operates Prep Hoops, Prep Girls Hoops, and Prep Redzone. Combined, Prep Network websites have over 300 scouts across the country that produce 2,000+ articles each month on prep basketball, volleyball and football. Prep Network also operates 100+ tournaments and showcases that host hundreds of teams and thousands of prospects across the country each year.
As a scout, you will create written and social media content to launch new state-specific websites across the country. You will attend high school games and watch game film, publishing player-driven analysis on prepdig.com. You will utilize your existing network with high school and college coaches in the volleyball community to grow the Prep Dig footprint as well as to promote Prep Dig events.
We are a rapidly growing sports-focused company where your voice will be heard and you can make a real impact. Aside from helping high school volleyball players get recruited, we want someone that fits our culture, work ethic, and, most importantly, our passion for learning and improving.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Attend high school and club games and publish written and social media content
- Assist in launching Prep Dig websites in new markets
- Promote players at all levels of collegiate recruitment
- Work with other Prep Dig contributors to maximize the value added to teams, players, and coaches in your state
- Network with coaches and club programs at all levels to grow the Prep Dig brand
- Promote Prep Dig showcases around the country to increase player attendance
We Are Looking For Someone Who Is
- Entrepreneurial. Help us build the fastest growing high school volleyball network in the country
- A Great Teammate. No job is too small. We need someone willing to do whatever is needed to build something great
- Driven. You are self-motivated and perform without direct supervision
- A Strong Communicator. You need excellent interpersonal, verbal and written skills
- Experienced with Microsoft & Google. You are proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Powerpoint), as well as Google Apps (Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Docs)
Benefits and Perks
- Flexibility. We care more about the quality of your work than your location.
- Awesome Co-Workers. Company culture is important to us. We love to hire curious and self-motivated people who work hard and have a blast doing it.
- Potential for Growth. Make an impact, and earn the opportunity for an expanded role.